- Missa Claromontana for mixed choir, organ and timpani (2005)
- Regina caeli for mixed choir and organ (1996)
- Easter Partita "Zwycięzca śmierci" for organ (1980)
- Passacaglia for organ (2005)
- Gaude Polonia for organ (1990)
- Modlitwa Łomżyńska for organy (2004)
- Fantazja Śląska - Te Deum for organ (2004)
- Fantazja "Święty Boże" for organ (2003)
- Fantazja Jasnogórska for organ (1996)
Gorecki Leszek Mateusz,
.Chór Uniwersytetu Kardynała Stefana Wyszyńskiego w Warszawie,
Leszek Mateusz Gorecki (Polish, English, French)
I met the excellent Polish composer, Marian Sawa, in person in 1999. Since then most of our meetings has taken place during concerts devoted to his music and promotions of records containing his output, consistently released by my label. To sum them up, they form quite long a list, with eleven titles in all, including four monographic ones. Communing with Marian Sawa's music has become throughout all those years of our acquaintance something obvious, something that I needed.
As soon as I heard about the world premiere of his latest work, Missa Claromontana, during this year's "Gaude Mater" Festival in Częstochowa, and about his heavy illness, I turned to Marcin Łukaszewski asking him to help me bring it out. He readily consented to my proposal, and we invited some of the finest artists to work on the album. Their artistic credentials are amply evident on the disc. On my part, I made a request to one of the best sound engineers, Piotr Grinholc, student and friend of Marian Sawa, to work on this superb enterprise, and he accepted my invitation with enthusiasm.
The album that I initiated was supposed to be a present for the distinguished Composer from all of us. Unfortunately, the Maestro died in the course of recordings, and thus the album has become a tribute to this great man from us all, his friends and people who loved his music.
[Jan A. Jarnicki]