Afin que les oeuvres humaines accomplies durant les siècles
ne se perdent pas dans la nuit de l'oubli, il est bon et juste de maintenir
leur mémoire et de la léguer à la postérité.
The Acte Préalable Publishing House is an unquestionable worldwide leader on
the classical music market in terms of premiere recordings of Polish music.
The label was founded in 1997 with a principal aim of promoting Polish classical
music and the following figures attest to this dedication: over 300 CDs available
in the catalogue, including over 100 Polish composers, of which over 50 were recorded
for the first time, accounting for more than 400 Polish works, mostly first
recordings, unavailable elsewhere.
Our albums are recorded by the foremost Polish artists, being an excellent
introduction into the Polish musical culture. What is more, the covers to our
records present outstanding works of mostly Polish painting and contemporary
photography. The booklet notes, written by distinguished specialists, provide
in many cases an indispensable compendium of knowledge that could hardly be
found anywhere else.
Our recordings are popular with music connoisseurs around the world and are
well reviewed by the international press.
Jan A. Jarnicki
You can hear now:
- Ignacy Feliks Dobrzyński - Piano Trio Op. 17 - part I - AP0278 - CD released in October 2013
- Witold Maliszewski - Valse Op. 20 No. 4 - AP0285 - CD released in March 2014
- Józef Wieniawski - Fantaisie et Fugue Op. 25 - AP0291 - CD released in February 2014
- Naji Hakim - Salve Regina for violin and organ - AP0322 - CD released in February 2014
- Hjuring - jenta (Norway) - AP0324 - CD released in February 2014